Thin Client Server Computing technology is accessing, managing and storing applications centrally on the server. It offers advantages of better management, access, performance and security, helping to decrease expenses. Client devices, "thick" or "thin", have immediate acces to business applications via server, without need to rewrite or record it on the client side. Since thin client uses existing computing infrastructure and standards, it is rapidly becoming the most secure and reliable way to decrease complexity and total costs of information systems.
We also decided to use this modern technology for the application development, mainly in the area of personal applications. For example our attendance and catering systems and connected special applications for communication and information of employees.
- eKriváň - application for complete evaluation and processing of your employee's attendance, an extension to <a">attendance system Kriváň. It enables overviews of current and archived attendance.
- eWbox - intranet emulation of a terminal. Works as a replacement of classic terminal for attendance input. It uses panel PC or touch display.
- eKredit - web application for ordering meals in a canteen. It is an extension to catering system Kredit.
- eSAPinfoD - application designed for viewing time attendance, evaluated in "Time Management" module of SAP information system.
- platform: Windows NT/2000/XP, Linux
- supported web servers: IIS, Apache
- scripting language: PHP
- supported DBMS: Miscrosoft SQL Server, Oracle, Adaptive Server Anywhere (Sybase), PostgreSQL
- possible encryption through HTTPS
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher