Aperio provides system solutions for wireless access control. Aperio was developed by Assa Abloy for easy implementation into end customer solutions access and attendance systems. The system is characterized by ease of installation and flexibility.
Communication from hub via RS485 bus to the Online Access Control System (addressable) - access decision in the EAC system
- Compatible with all DIN mortice locks, suitable for locks on glass door wings and walls
- Main electronics (RFID + radio) in the outside knob - secure electronics inside cylinder core
- Freely rotating lock cam
- Outside knob free wheeling - inside knob always engaged (not for VERSION= E/ED, ED/ED)
- Possibility to store up to 10 emergency cards (only used in case of disconnection from the hub)
- LED for status visualisation